When: April 12th – 14th 2016
She Leads Africa and VC4Africa will be hosting information sessions so that potential applicants can speak directly with the organizing team on how to submit a successful application, what the review committee will be looking for and what makes a high quality pitch deck.
- The winner of the Demo Day will receive a N2mn investment from She Leads Africa Fund.
Info session schedule:
– Monday April 11 at 10am at CcHub, Herbert Macaulay, Yaba, Lagos
– Tuesday April 12 at 5pm at Cre8, Agoro Odiyan, Victoria Island, Lagos
– Wednesday April 13 at 3pm at Oxfam, Ganges Street, Maitama, Abuja
– Thursday April 14 at 3pm at Enterprise Creative, George Enenmoh Close, Lekki, Lagos
– Monday April 18 at 10am via an online webinar
*The SLA Accelerator program is being run in partnership with the Work in Progress! Alliance and Guaranty Trust Bank.
How do you apply?
Step 1: Check our eligibility requirements to make sure you can apply.
Step 2: Review the application form.
Step 3: Study all the resources that SLA has created to give you guidance on how to put together a winning application.
Step 4: Attend an info or training session during the week of April 11. These are being held in person in Lagos and Abuja or online.
Step 5: Get your application materials together and press send before the May 31 deadline.
For More Information: