Application Deadline: April 30th 2016
Job type: Permanent
Reference Number: 129-UGA00015
- What are you seeking in your career? Whether you’re an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, you’ll be challenged by the work, the people on your team, and the clients we serve — from rocket-fuelled start-ups to the world’s leading organisations.
- You’ll be constantly learning, and your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
At PwC, you will have a distinctive experience and we will provide you with the opportunity to develop new ways of thinking, creating value for you, for PwC and for our clients. We would like you to be part of this experience. We are recruiting fresh university graduates from all disciplines to form part of the PwC Uganda team. You must be in your final year completing your last semester.
This is an experience for you to learn, get challenged, grow, feel recognized and valued. It’s an experience to reach your full potential and shape your future. Select from available opportunities in Assurance and Tax Services.
For your application to be successful you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent and an outstanding academic track record
- Innovation and creativity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Personal initiative and drive
For More Information: