Application Deadline: Ongoing
South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks. It draws its mandate from the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
- Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00.
- SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
The following qualifications are required:
|Field of Study||Division/Department||Number Allocated|
|Law Degree||Office of the CEO||1 x Office of the CEO|
|Diploma/B Degree in Administration||Risk Management||1 x Risk Management|
|Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management||Supply Chain Management||1 x Supply Chain Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Accounting Sciences||Finance||1 x Finance Management|
Salary: R 5 000
- Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to the verification and pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
For More Information: