Application Deadline: unspecified
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their National Diploma (NQF6) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
- Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected].
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per the availability.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and the pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Kindly contact Ms Andiswa Beki at 048 801 5719.
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Diploma in Finance/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management.
- National Diploma (NQF 6) under the above-mentioned field of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
R 5 000
For More Information: