Application Deadline: August 31st 2016
Company: Beiersdorf AG
Location: Germany / HamburgReference Code: DE_16_0341
Would you like to gain valuable experience with international brands like NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast? During a two-day event you will get to know Beiersdorf while qualifying for an international internship in Marketing/Sales.
Beiersdorf is searching for top international students for internships at Beiersdorf subsidiaries around the world through the International Internship Challenge, which is being held on October 10-11, 2016.
Beiersdorf invite 30 top international students to compete for three fully-funded international internships. Are you up for the challenge?
- Experience Beiersdorf and our family of brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast. During your two-day visit to our corporate headquarters in Hamburg you will discover how innovative skin care products are made and gain insights into the interplay between Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling and Supply Chain.
- You will have the opportunity to meet Beiersdorf staff members from various departments and to collaborate with other attendees on a case study within your focus field.
- An array of selection exercises will be conducted in which you can profile your abilities – the three top performers in these exercises will receive a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150+ subsidiaries worldwide.
During your two-day visit you’ll not only find out how we come up with innovative skincare products strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast but you will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management. You’ll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other applicants on FMCG case studies in our skincare segment.
- You are enrolled in a college/university Business Administration/Business Engineering program or already hold a bachelor’s degree and are starting your master’s degree.
- You have a clear focus on Marketing/Sales/Supply Chain/Finance/Controlling.
- During your planned internship period you will be properly enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program, or having completed your bachelor’s degree be preparing for master’s study (the internship must be completed within the gap year).
- You have experience in the working world through multiple prior relevant internships.
- You are internationally oriented, fascinated by global issues, and unafraid to leave the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills, and are able to work independently with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills, which you are well-prepared to demonstrate.
- You have no trouble with the English language.
Win an international internship
- Beiersdorf are looking for students who can demonstrate their abilities across a variety of selection activities.
- The three strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany.
- If you’re successful we’ll decide with you where you’ll go.
- Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2016 at our production site in Mexico City, with the marketing department in Bangkok or with the controlling team in the USA.