Application Deadline: 30th May 2021
McKinsey Forward – A virtual learning program that boosts the careers of young professionals in Africa
Forward can teach you to navigate the future workplace and equip you with the critical skills you need to succeed–such as problem solving, digital and analytical skills, and social and emotional intelligence.
Forward’s three-level, virtual learning program offers you access to McKinsey’s cutting-edge content and a community of peers. It equips you with practical skills and tools to apply throughout your career. Forward is launching in Africa, with plans to expand to other regions soon.
Discover critical skills needed to thrive in the future of work with more than ten hours of introductory digital content.
Expand and apply your new skills through a six-week immersive journey with advanced digital content, bespoke virtual workshops, and peer learning.
Join a vibrant community of peers and get access to content to help refresh your skills on your learning journey—and even discover how you can become a Forward coach too.
Participants in Forward must meet the following criteria:
- be a university graduate
- have no more than five years of formal work experience (not including internships)
- be currently employed in a private small/medium company (meaning fewer than 250 employees around the world), not for profit, nongovernmental organization or be self-employed (for example, as a business owner or freelancer)
- have a good command of the English language, which the program will use
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology to improve your work
- creatively tackle complex business challenges and communicate your messages effectively and clearly
- adapt, be resilient and work successfully both independently and in teams
For More Information: