Application Deadline:December 7th 2018
Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? Air start your career and enjoy your journey to greatness!
Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying
Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… Etc.
You will be invited to go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Computer Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assesment center and Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment center
- Step 4: Final Interview.
- Step 5: Foundation School
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Sterling Graduate Trainee Program
[…] Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2018 for young Nigerian Graduates Deadline: December 7th 2018 […]