Application Deadline: 21 January 2019.
Applications to be part of M-Net’s Magic in Motion class of 2019 are open!
Led by TV veteran Bobby Heaney, successful interns will learn more about scripting, producing directing, editing, production commissioning, concept innovation, sound, post-production and more!
- Must have completed (in 2017/ or completing (in 2018), a 3 year Diploma / Degree in Film and TV or related qualification
- A minimum of C + Aggregate
- Applicants must ensure that all information included in their entry is valid and true.
- All applicant information will be subject to credit, criminal and verification checks.
- M-Net’s decision in the selection of the interns for the 2019 MiM Academy is final.
- M-Net shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- M-Net is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at Wi-Fi café)
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all information which they include in their submission is valid and true.
- M-Net has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the Magic in Motion Academy at its discretion.
- Entry is limited to citizens of South Africa who meet the stated entry criteria.
- 2018 MiM Academy interns are prohibited from being selected again.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- Internships are only available in Gauteng, South Africa and to South African citizens.
- M-Net reserves the right to terminate any internship at any time.
- Closing date: 21 January 2019
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of matric certificate – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Confirmation of banking details – verified by bank with bank stamp and/or letter
- Proof of residential address
Download the application form (below), fill it in, provide all the supporting documents listed below and email directly to: [email protected]
Download the application form here
For More Information: