Application Deadline: January 14, 2019.
The Next Generation Women Leaders award is a scholarship designed to recognize talent and support students who would like to maximize their own potential.
Recipients will be awarded:
- a scholarship of 2,000 Euros (or its equivalent in a local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, or any other initiative supporting your academic and/or professional development
- individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants to support you as you consider your academic trajectory and career aspiration
- an invitation to a local McKinsey event or an office visit
- a student working towards a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD, from any discipline or background
Your office preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
Your resume (in English), which should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
A cover letter (one page maximum, in English), which should include a paragraph about your most notable accomplishment and a paragraph describing how you would benefit from receiving the award.
Your office/practice preference
Our participating offices are listed below. When you apply you will be asked to list up to two office locations which will review your application. We advise you to choose locations to which you have strong ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country) and whose local language you are fluent in.
For More Information: