Application Deadline: July 12, 2022
The School Enterprise Challenge is an international business programme for schools. It helps young people all around the world to develop business skills and essential life skills.
In the School Enterprise Challenge, young people develop essential life and business skills through
practical, hands-on experiences. The programme supports teachers and students to plan and set up real
businesses at their school. From coming up with your own business idea to writing a business plan and actually
launching your school business, we’ll support you the whole way!
There is more than USD $25,000 worth of prizes available for the best submissions! The School Enterprise
Challenge is made up of three steps: 1) Business Idea, 2) Business Plan and 3) business implementation and
Annual Report. All submissions (Business Idea, Business Plan and Annual Report) received by 22nd November
2022 will be considered for prizes. The sooner you register, the better your chances of completing the
programme and winning a prize!
In addition to cash prizes, every participating team will receive certificates of achievement.
Benefits for learners:
- Get practical experience running a real business
- Make collective decisions about your business with your team
- Learn key business and life skills including problem solving and critical thinking
- Join a global community of inspiring entrepreneurs!
Benefits for teachers:
- – Offer additional learning opportunities for your students
- – Develop new teaching techniques
- – Gain access to a wealth of business education materials
- – Gain recognition for you school and have
In the School Enterprise Challenge it is the students that take the lead, with teachers playing a supporting role, to complete 3 steps:
For More Information: