Deadline: 31 Jul 2014
Microsoft Imagine Cup is the world’s premier student technology competition.Where everyone sees problems, you can find solutions. Since Imagine Cup started in 2003, students all over the world have teamed up to make the world a better place. By creating impressive new technology projects in fields such as health, education, and the environment these students have shown the world new ways to think and to change.
The Imagine Cup World Citizenship Competition is a global contest for the best new software to address social issues and the winning team will take home $50,000 (US). Create a desktop or tablet project using Windows, or a mobile project using Windows Phone, or a browser project using Windows Azure and you could win big at the Imagine Cup World Finals in Seattle 2014.
Build a project that could change lives – and change your own in the process, because the team you assemble to bring this vision to life will learn more and challenge themselves more than any of you can yet imagine. Become the change you want to see in the world.
- You are at least 16 years of age as of 10 September 2013
- You are enrolled as a student at an accredited educational institution that grants high-school or college/university degrees (including home schools) at any time between 1 January 2013 and 31 July 2014
- You are not a resident of Cuba, Iran, north Korea, Sudan or Syria.
- Up to four eligible students may submit a single entry as a team
- First Place: $50,000 USD, to be divided equally among each officially registered member of the Team
- Second Place: $10,000 USD, to be divided equally among each officially registered member of the Team
- Third Place: $5,000 USD, to be divided equally among each officially registered member of the Team
For More Information:
Getting Started guide for step-by-step instructions that will take you through the whole registration process.