The SE Outreach program aims to support and facilitate the emergence of social entrepreneurs from all over the world, whose innovations and ideas have the potential to meet the Millennium Development Goals by tackling societal and environmental challenges facing developing and emerging markets. The program is made possible through a partnership with the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA).
Do you want to have a positive social impact on the world?
Do you have an idea that addresses one of the many societal or environmental challenges facing developing and/or emerging markets?
Do you have an ambition and a plan for how to make the world better in a financially sustainable way?
Are you committed to making reality of your idea?
If so, you have come to the right place and we would highly encourage you to apply to the SE Outreach Accelerator – together we can make it happen!
The SE Outreach Accelerator is open for most social entrepreneurs:
- No limitations in terms of age, background, nationality or citizenry.
- No need to have a registered enterprise prior to the Accelerator.
- Both for-profit and non-for profits are welcome to apply (but a plan for long-term financial sustainability must exist).
- A written business plan is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Current revenue streams/profitability is not a prerequisite to apply.
However, we expect that the participating social entrepreneurs:
- Have the ability to commit full-time during the Accelerator
- Are able to read, write, speak and comprehend English sufficiently, since the language of instruction is English.
- Are committed to the social enterprise after the Accelerator.
The selected social entrepreneurs will be announced.