- The GSBI Accelerator, which offers customized curriculum for more advanced social enterprises preparing to scale their business, and
- GSBI Online, which offers general business training for earlier-stage ventures to validate their enterprise’s model. Both programs are designed for high engagement between entrepreneurs, Silicon Valley mentors, and program staff.
- The GSBI Network is an affiliation of mission-aligned universities and organizations building social enterprise incubators and accelerators.
• Demonstrated impact in base of pyramid communities
• Validated business model
• Proven technology, product, or service
• Operational for at least three years
• Preparing for (or navigating recent) financing to scale impact
The following criteria are used by the GSBI leadership to evaluate each application:
·Compelling impact-oriented mission
·Demonstrated proof of concept
·Potential for significant impact
·Potential market demand
·Solid founder or leadership team