Application Deadline: October 14th 2018
Techstars Music is a startup accelerator run by Techstars and leading companies from the global music business: Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, Harmonix Music Systems, Silva Artist Management, Bill Silva Entertainment, QPrime Management, Concord Music, Royalty Exchange, and RecoChoku.
Techstars Music is for start-ups working on scalable solutions for:
- New music experiences for home, venue, festival, mobile and connected devices.
- Music creation, collaboration and sharing.
- Direct-to-consumer marketing, ticketing and e-commerce.
- Content infrastructure and delivery.
- Royalties, reporting, rights management and licensing.
- Data mining and machine learning.
- Music education for digital natives.
- Technology-based artist discovery, management and services.
- Event and crowd safety.
When you join a Techstars Accelerator, you also receive:
Access to Techstars resources for life.
Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator program with personal mentorship and office space to accelerate your business.
Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 2,700 investors; 1,200 alumni companies and 180 staff members.
Access to over $300k of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and, legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1M.
Demo Day exposure and other investor connections.
In the unlikely event that a participating company is dissatisfied with their experience in the Techstars program, Techstars offers an Equity Back Guarantee, the only one of its kind in the industry.
Historically, on average, Techstars companies go on to raise more than $2M of outside capital after the program.
|Application Deadline||Oct 14, 2018|
|Start of the Program||Feb 4, 2019|
|Demo Day||May 2, 2019|
For More Information: