Application Deadline: 11:59pm PT, December 31st, 2018
IBM Master the Mainframe Contest is open globally to high school and college students to progressively teach mainframe skills in a real world enterprise computing environment. Employers from around the globe use this contest to seek out potential candidates for mainframe careers.
One of the largest student competition in the world has returned for its 14th year with new prizes and new challenges for students around the world. Win prizes while gaining unique skills that will land you a job at Fortune 500 companies around the world! No experience needed!!
- Anyone who is currently a student at the high school or university level can compete — no experience is necessary.
- The contest teaches the skills you’ll need and the competition difficulty increases as you progress through the contest phases.
- Obtain unprecedented exposure to a wide variety of enterprise systems, software, and products.
- Earn an Enterprise Computing Open Badge to put on your resume or social media pages so potential employers can easily find you.
- Yup, that’s right – this is one competition that can even land you a job!
For More Information: