Application Deadline: October 15th 2017
Jan 22-Apr 19 ’18 (12 weeks)
Techstars Music is a startup accelerator run by Techstars and leading companies from the global music business: Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, Harmonix Music Systems, Silva Artist Management, Bill Silva Entertainment, QPrime Management, Concord Music, Royalty Exchange, and RecoChoku. We invest $120k into 10 of the best music-related startups from around the world. We provide office space in LA and access to mentors and investors from the global music business.
Techstars Music is for start-ups working on scalable solutions for:
- New music experiences for home, venue, festival, mobile and connected devices.
- Music creation, collaboration and sharing.
- Direct-to-consumer marketing, ticketing and e-commerce.
- Content infrastructure and delivery.
- Royalties, reporting, rights management and licensing.
- Data mining and machine learning.
- Music education for digital natives.
- Technology-based artist discovery, management and services.
- Event and crowd safety.
“Each year, we invest $120 000 into 10 of the best music-related start-ups from around the world,” the Techstars Music website reads. “We provide office space in LA and access to mentors and investors from all facets of the global music business.
“In 2017, we invested in 11 start-ups that have gone on to raise more than $15m collectively. Six of those 11 companies came to LA from outside the US, a ratio we expect to continue in our 2018 class.”
The programme is affiliated to companies such as Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, Harmonix Music Systems, Silva Artist Management, Era of the Engineer, Bill Silva Entertainment and Q Prime Management.
For More Information: