Application Deadline: May 1st 2016
When: August 5th, 6th and 7th, 2016
Where: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Whom: 100 university students
Main Topic: A Conversation Across Borders
Language: Spanish and English
Host Institution: Technology Institute of Buenos Aires (ITBA)
The South American Business Forum SABF is an event that takes place annually in Buenos Aires for 3 days in the month of August. Each year the forum receives 100 outstanding university students from around the world together with 40 leaders of business, political and academic areas.
The event will explore topics of global relevance and particularly applicable to the reality of South America. We expect that, through dialogue and the interaction between the current leaders and the future leaders, a contribution to the sustainable development of the region can be made.
Be part of an international forum in South America organized by and for university students during 3 days in Buenos Aires with the objective of contributing to the sustainable development of the World.
It is required to:
- Have been born from January 1st, 1990 .
- Complete the registration process.
- Be either a regular undergraduate student, graduate student, or to have finished your studies (graduate or undergraduate) in 2015 or 2016.
o participate in the South American Business Forum it is required to write an essay that shows original ideas and makes a constructive contribution regarding the topics covered in the edition: “A Conversation Across Borders”.
These are the criteria that will be used to evaluate students’ essays. They will be useful when writing because it is not only important to have good ideas, but also to know how to express them in the best possible way.
- Degree of relationship with chosen theme or sub-theme.
- Writing, coherence and clarity of expression.
- Logical approach to ideas.
- Argument’s content.
- Originality and innovative ideas.
- Degree of relation to the current context.
- Length: between 1200 and 1800 words.
- Language: Spanish or English.
In the 2016 SABF edition, all selected participants will enjoy the benefits detailed below:
- Meals during the 5th, 6th and 7th of August.
- Entrance to a night event.
For participants from Argentina (excluding Buenos Aires) and other countries the following expenses are also covered:
- Accommodation in a hotel during the nights of the 4th, 5th and 6th of August.
- Transfers from the hotel to the different places where activities are carried out.
Financial support to travel to Buenos Aires
There are different ways of getting financial aid for the transportation to Buenos Aires.You encouraged to look for your own way of sponsorship through universities, companies, student foundations, airlines or embassies, for example. The SABF Organising Team will provide you with all the assistance you may need in order to get funds.
For More Information: