The Coca-Cola Company & the US Department of State are once again partnering to sponsor 100 university students from 8 different countries across the Middle East, North Africa and Near Asia to attend a month-long business program at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business, one of the top ranked business programs in the United States.
This multi-faceted, immersion scholarship program is designed to give a group of students the opportunity to learn about business education through an accelerated curriculum. The program, which begins in June 2013, is fully funded including travel to and within the United States, accommodations, meals, and university and visa fees.
- You are from one of the following countries and reside in your home country:
- You are a university student
- Between 18 and 23 years old
- Have limit travel experience to the USA
- Fluent in English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel from June 7th/8th through July 9th/10th
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill the online application form (click on your country)
- All you have to do is share your creative idea on how to make tomorrow better in your country.
- Get votes.
Application DEADLINE: February 28, 2013
For More Information: Visit the Coca Cola Scholarship Webpage.