Start Date: March 2022
The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in March 2022 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds. Ericsson is looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020,
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- Basic Network level competence
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry
For More Information: