Application Deadline: 21 September 2017
The 2017 #TheFutureOfWomen Award is open to rising African women leaders of all ages, working in technology, social impact, or creative entrepreneurship; doing impactful work in Africa, primarily based on the continent.
The 2017 award will recognize three rising African women leaders in the areas of Tech, Social Impact and Creative Entrepreneurship.
Award winners will be announced via Facebook Live from the The Future of Women event in New York on 21 September 2017 in front of a live audience of African First Ladies and Women Leaders.
CRITERIA & SELECTION
Award selection will be based upon the following criteria:
- Long term impact of the work on the future of women
- Public support on Instagram + Facebook via likes, shares, and comments
- How this award could benefit the work of the nominee
Nominations will be judged by a committee of four, comprised of one representative from Global First Ladies Alliance, Facebook, MAC AIDS Fund and OkayAfrica.
Nominate yourself or someone else in two simple steps:
1. Post your nomination on Instagram or Facebook:
2. Fill out the nomination form online
For More Information: