The Kofi Annan Fellowship for obtaining an ESMT Master’s in Management (MIM): June 30 2015
The Kofi Annan Fellowship for obtaining an ESMT Full-time MBA: September 20 2015
ESMT European School of Management and Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation in The Hague, Netherlands.
- The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30.
- The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30.
ESMT invites donors and sponsors to help with funds
The Kofi Annan Fellowship provides the opportunity for talented and motivated students from developing countries, who do not belong to a privileged class and lack sufficient financial means, to study management at ESMT in Berlin and graduate with a prestigious MBA or MSc from the most international business school in Germany.
The Kofi Annan Fellowship for obtaining an ESMT Master’s in Management (MIM) is a 22-month, pre-experience program, designed to teach students how to enhance analytical and technological skills, developed in undergraduate work, and use them in an applied business management setting. The program is designed for students from a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) background who have little or no work experience
Upon return to their home countries, the Fellows are expected to contribute to the strengthening of entrepreneurial capacity and the fostering of
a stable market economy as an effective catalyst for their country’s development, job creation, and poverty alleviation
The fellowship grant for an emerging leader from a developing country for a 22 month Master’s in Management (MIM) or one-year full-time MBA degree in
To make significant contributions to least developed countries (LDCs) and landlocked developing countries (LLDCs); to strengthen the awareness for responsibility in leadership in developed countries.
- MIM applicants should have a bachelor’s degree focusing in STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) or a degree showing advanced abilities in quantitative subjects.
- Also required are GMAT, less than two years of work experience and proficient English skills.
- MBA applicants should have a bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, GMAT, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
- Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement,networking.
- The value of the fellowship is € 50,000 for MIM students and € 58,000 for MBA students.
- Fellows will have a full scholarship from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs, and program related fees
Who should apply?
- Applicants are residents of one of the UN-listed LDCs, LLDCs, or of Palestine. Up-to-date country lists can be found at www.unohrlls.org/en/ldc/related/62 and www.unohrlls.org/en/lldc/39.
For More Information: