Location: Virtual, Kenya
Work area: Consulting
Expected travel: 0% – 0%
Employment type: Limited Part Time
- 8-12 weeks of an intensive SAP training programme at no cost to the trainee
- Case study project exercises during the programme
- Additional business skills to introduce trainee to the business world
- Official Associate Level Functional SAP Certifications – internationally recognized qualification by SAP customers and partners in the local, regional and global business world
- Support in finding an internship or full-time role with an SAP customer or partner post training, based on performanc
- e The scholarship programme begins the first week of October 2014 (date tbc).
- It includes training in technology, business & finance; logistics; and soft skills. The training session culminates in matching successful trainees with internship and full-time employment opportunities.
What is the selection process?
- Applicants who meet the set criteria outlined above will be sent an e-mail to complete three online assessments:
- The first will test your analytical, quantitative, verbal, language and MS Office abilities
- The second test will assess your Programming ability
- The third will assess your personality Applicants who perform well on the tests will be invited to a 30 minute interview in Nairobi.
- Details of this step will be in an invitation letter to qualified candidates.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
What we require from a candidate: •
- All candidates must be Kenyan National
- Candidates from any county in Kenya are eligible to apply
- All candidates must also be currently unemployed graduates
- Candidates must possess a bachelor of Computer Science, related degree with Data Warehousing, Economics or a Business related degree with Financial Accounting.
- Candidates should have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA not less than 3.00 (upper 2nd or 1st class honors)
- All candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office
- Availability from 8am – 6pm from Monday to Friday throughout the training period is required.
- The course will run for 8-12 weeks in Nairobi and trainees should have their own means of transport to attend the training
- Trainees should have access to their own lodging/accommodation during the training period
For More Information: