Application Deadline: 15 February 2022
MultiChoice South Africa has opened applications for its R20 million bursary scheme for the 2022 academic year. The MultiChoice South Africa Bursary Scheme aims to help approximately 200 students.
For the 2022 bursary scheme, ten of these students will be funded via the Nomzamo Lighthouse Foundation – an organisation that invests in the future of South African youth – of which MultiChoice is a partner. The bursaries extends beyond tuition fees and include registration fees, accommodation costs, and an annual living allowance.
The MultiChoice Bursary Scheme is open to students in all years of study, including students who have enrolled for their first post-graduate degree that is focused on the STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), particularly:
- Actuarial Science
- Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
- Information Technology (AI and Robotics)
- Data and Information Science
- Digital Media Technologies
In order to apply applicants must:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be registered at a South African Institute of Higher Learning.
- Meet the eligibility and qualifying requirements as indicated on the application form.
An external bursary management entity (Skills 123) has been procured to support with facilitation of the bursary administration. This bursary management provider has partnered with youth marketing specialists, Student Village, who have a wide reach across different campuses countrywide.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the MultiChoice Bursary Scheme 2022