Application Deadline: Unspecified
The Sahara Global Talent Program is designed for exceptional young talents with a global mindset. It will provide successful candidates with in-depth understanding of Sahara’s Global Trade Operations, and an opportunity to develop technical and core skills that will enable them to play a vital role in the next phase of Sahara’s global success.
The program will expose young and vibrant talents to midstream oil and gas operations, through comprehensive trainings, local and international job rotations, and mentorship. It is a pathway to identify and develop the next generation of leaders who will reshape the landscape and future of Sahara’s business operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidates should be no more than twenty-six (26) years old by December 2023
- Have a maximum of two years working experience
- Have a University degree, preferably in Law, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science and Science related courses
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Competitve compensation
- Global exposure through international job rotations
- Access to world-class training and development opportunities
- Mentorship program to learn from experienced professionals and grow in a supportive environment
For More Information: