Application Deadline: April 30th, 2022
The Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize was launched in 2015 to identify and recognize leaders who are innovative, courageous, dynamic, and—above all—ethical. Leaders who are energized, not overwhelmed, by challenges. Leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century realities in innovative, risk-taking, and value-based ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication.
The Prizes are awarded annually to outstanding leaders who demonstrate the willingness and capacity to address the complexity of 21st-century challenges in innovative, risk-taking, and ethical ways, and whose work is global in aspiration or implication and is rooted in universal values.
- Leaders from any discipline and any part of the world are eligible
- $50,000 and $10,000 awards
- 7 prizes in total from 2 categories: 2 established and 5 emerging leaders
- Winners become part of a network of global leaders
- Worldwide exposure that amplifies an honoree’s influence.
The generous support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation allows us to recognize two established and five emerging leaders this year:
- Each established leader will be honored by the Tällberg Foundation in a virtual ceremony towards the end of 2022, will receive an unrestricted grant of $50,000, and will be encouraged to participate in the global network of Tällberg leaders;
- Each emerging leader will be honored by the Tällberg Foundation in a virtual ceremony towards the end of 2022, will receive an unrestricted grant of $10,000, and will be offered the opportunity to participate in a mentorship program with the Tällberg Foundation’s leadership network.
Anyone, anywhere—except for prize jurors—can nominate a leader from any country and from any discipline e.g. politicians, statesmen, scientists, educators, social entrepreneurs, CEOs, environmentalists, artists, religious and military figures, and others.
The working language for the Prize process is English.
Nominations are made in the form below in five simple steps:
- Provide your and the nominee’s contact details;
- Describe the ways in which the candidate meets the core prize criteria;
- Share the nominee’s career highlights with us;
- Add any relevant supporting materials for the nomination;
- Push submit/save
You can make submissions (max 2 submissions per person) and if you need to edit your submissions, use the link in your confirmation email by the final deadline on Tuesday, April 30, 2022.
There is no advantage to submitting several nominations for the same person.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize 2022