Application Deadline: Thursday, 11 October 2018 @ 6:00 PM Netherlands time.
This is a call to explore and implement initiatives supportive of the effective use of digital technologies for agricultural transformation in Africa.
The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) is a joint international institution of the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Group of States and the European Union (EU). Its mission is to advance food and nutritional security, increase prosperity and encourage sound natural resource management in ACP countries.
CTA is launching a Call for proposals to support the implementation of ICT-enabled mechanisation services in Africa. Applications have to be sent by email by Thursday, 11 October 2018 @ 6:00 PM Netherlands time.
The overall indicative amount made available under this Grant / Call for Proposals is a maximum of Euro 250,000.
Applicants must be :
- Private or civil society organisations from ACP, EU or OECD DAC countries, with the relevant expertise ;
- Legally registered and operational in the African country(ies) in which they wish to implement the project ;
- Applicant’s organisation (the lead implementer) must have at least three (3) years of experience in implementing ICT-enabled farm mechanisation services.
HOW TO APPLY AND PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW
- The language used for the Call for Proposals and for all documents must be either French or English.
WHERE AND HOW TO SEND APPLICATIONS
- The complete application must be sent electronically by email to the address [email protected] in PDF format
- The subject heading of the email must bear the title “ICT-enabled mechanisation in Africa – Call for Proposals”
- Applications have to be sent to the email address above by Thursday, 11 October 2018 @ 6:00 P.M. Netherlands time.
More information are available in the call documentation at the links below:
Applicants may send questions by email no later than 21 days before the deadline for receipt of applications to: Ken Lohento, Senior ICT4Ag Programme Coordinator, [email protected] . Only inquiries (and not proposals) will be sent to that address. The email to which proposals will be sent is indicated in the Guidelines for Applicants.
For More Information: