Application Deadline: August 31st 2016
Are you a blogger for Peace? This is a unique opportunity for social media, cyber and digital influencers. If you have the passion for blogging about inner-peace, self-empowerment, mindfulness and creating world peace through inner peace.
World Peace Initiative Foundation Awards are an opportunity to acknowledge, celebrate and recognise outstanding peacebuilders across the world for their excellence, innovation and brave risk-taking. We are now looking for nominations, evidence of outstanding commitment and performance from organizations and/or individuals, who currently work as peacebuilders, thus, helping this world become a better place.
If you think you are making a difference in your community and your efforts should be recognised then we are looking for you! It is the time to let your wonderful work to be acknowledged. You are invited to nominate yourself or other peacebuilders for World Peace Initiative Foundation Awards.
The finalists in each category will be invited to join the Peace Revolution Summit in Thailand.
Categories of the Peace Awards:
- International Peace Builder Award
- Peace Agent Award
- Peace Coach Award
- International Peace Blogger Award
The nominee for the Awards should demonstrate his/her impact on people, the wider community and how her/his work practice provided these outcomes. The main selection criteria under each category is provided at the nomination page. However, the following general criteria will be applicable to all categories:
- Impact on people’s lives – evidence of how the nominee’s work has made positive impact on the lives of people.
- Impact of the nominee’s work skills – evidence to show that it was their use of work skills that made the difference in the work.
- Potential scaling– the potential of scaling of the nominee’s work in other communities, countries etc…
- Challenges in delivery – did the nominee have to overcome any challenges in delivering their work (funding, bureaucracy, public opposition for the project, etc.)
How to Nominate:
Step 1: Please read the above criteria to check that your nominee is eligible for one of the following categories.
Step 2: When you have everything ready, click on the appropriate nomination category
Step 3: Compile the information required, as per the guidelines in each nomination page, before filling in the nomination form.
Step 4: Fill in the required information about the nominee online, explaining why you think they should win. Please note the character limit in each section.
Step 5: Once you have provided the required information, click SUBMIT
You will receive an acknowledgment email of receiving your nomination within three days of submission.
- The shortlisted entries will be contacted before 10th November 2016, to provide further details, if needed.
- Finalists will be asked to supply a video and photographs of their work to be used during the presentation of their awards.
- The voting process for shortlisted entries will open from 1st Oct -20th Oct, 2016.
- The official Awards ceremony will be held on 10th February 2017 during the Peace Revolution Summit in Thailand
All the nominations submitted shall hereby accept that World Peace Initiative Foundation (WPI) can use the nominee’s profile, photographs and any other information for the publicity of Peace Revolution Summit.
- Accommodation and meals for winners during Peace Revolution Summit.
- Registration fee of 500USD waived for all winners.
- The Award presented during our Award Ceremony
** The Award doesn’t cover International airfare.
Should you have any inquiry or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include < Award Category > the in subject.
*Applications received beyond the deadline will not be considered.
For More Information: