Application Deadline: March 31st, 2022
The Millennium Fellowship is a semester-long leadership development program that happens on your campus. The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN are here to elevate your leadership.
The Millennium Fellowship convenes, challenges, and celebrates student leadership for UN goals on campuses worldwide. The program is free for accepted applicants. Applications for the Class of 2022 are now open and will be reviewed on a rolling basis for a limited number of Fellowships, so early applications are encouraged. The program will run on campuses worldwide from August to November where cohorts of 8-20 Millennium Fellows have been selected. Feedback and stories of student impact will be submitted by December 2022.
As part of a cohort of 8-20+ Millennium Fellows on your campus, convene to learn from and challenge each other. Millennium Fellows convene at least 8 times during the program.
Develop a plan of action for your sessions together. Meet to exchange best practices. And you could think bigger: organizing a campus-wide sustainability initiative or more.
When your Fellowship Campus meets the goals you made for yourselves and completed the Fellowship graduation requirements, you will earn a certificate of recognition from United Nations Academic Impact and Millennium Campus Network
- You must be at least 18 years old, an undergraduate enrolled in a college or university, and in good standing at that academic institution for the duration of the program.
- You make a commitment to convene in-person least eight times during the Millennium Fellowship (for 2022 the program will run August 2022 – December 2022) with your Campus Directors and other Fellows on your campus to share best practices and take collective action. Students have to meet on-campus, in-person for the Fellowship sessions.
- If you miss sessions, this is grounds for expulsion and the forfeiture of your designation as a Millennium Fellow. Campus Directors have additional responsibilities as noted in FAQs section on “Campus Director Applicants.”
- No. There is no registration fee to apply to or participate in this program for the Class of 2022. All admitted Millennium Fellows are supported in engaging on their respective campuses for the duration of the Fellowship.
- The Class of 2022 application is open and the program will run August-November 2022.
- Apply now: Final deadline: March 31st (with early applications strongly encouraged).
For More Information: