Application Deadline: March 31st, 2022
Deloitte East Africa 2021 Annual Graduate Recruitment Programme: Grow your career at Deloitte to make an impact that matters
Are you looking to grow your career at Deloitte? This year we are looking for candidates interested in growing a career in Audit, Tax & Legal, and Financial Advisory services.
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Uganda and within the East Africa market.
Deloitte Uganda Annual Graduate Recruitment 2022
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in 2020 or 2021 or expecting to have completed undergraduate studies by June 2022 with proof of completion;
- Have or expecting to get at least an Upper Second-class degree;
- A minimum of 16 points at ‘A’ Level or equivalent;
- A first grade in ‘O’ Level (with at least credit 3 in English and Mathematics) or equivalent;
- A recognized accounting qualification such as Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT), Certified Tax Advisor (CTA), Postgraduate diploma in Tax or the equivalent, is an added advantage;
- Availability from July 2022;
- One (1) year’s working experience is an added advantage; and
- Be a Ugandan citizen or authorized to work in Uganda.
Deloitte Kenya Annual Graduate Recruitment 2022
- A Bachelors Degree from a local or international university in any discipline with a minimum of Second Upper Division or equivalent.
- Graduated in the preceding two years (2020/2021) or expecting to have completed undergraduate studies by April 2022 with proof of completion.
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) overall grade of B+, with a B+ in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- Qualification or pursuing qualification as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is desired but not a requirement.
- Be a Kenyan citizen or have authority to work in Kenya.
Deloitte Tanzania Annual Graduate Recruitment 2022
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Upper (3.5 GPA) or equivalent.
- Completed undergraduate studies by July 2022 or graduated in the preceding one year (2021).
- A’ Level – Division 1 or equivalent.
- O’ Level – Division 1 or equivalent with at least B in Mathematics and English.
- Qualified or pursuing qualification in CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Be a Tanzanian citizen.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Deloitte East Africa 2022 Annual Graduate Recruitment Programme