Application Deadline: February 16th, 2020 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
Yunus&Youth enable early-stage young social entrepreneurs to create stronger positive social impact, while also helping them to become financially sustainable by providing mentoring, business training and access to a global network.
Yunus&Youth offers a 6-month Global Fellowship Program to help exceptional young people running businesses doing good.
By training talented young social business leaders and accelerating their enterprises with the right resources, we cultivate a highly capable and impactful next generation of social entrepreneurs wherever they are.
Be part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance
Participate in expert webinars with our social business professionals
Increase your network by being part of a global class of exclusively selected young social entrepreneurs
Receive support on focus areas and see your business grow and be taken to the next level
Y&Y Fellows are selected based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated dedication and commitment to building a social business and solving a social issue in their community;
- Willingness to receive professional guidance and work hard to grow and develop their social business;
- Being the founder, co-founder or having full decision-making power in the organization;
- Fluency in English;
- Generally between 18-30 years old with a few exceptions made for outstanding applicants over 30.
Special consideration for:
- Solutions that represent an advance in the way of tackling a problem to accelerate the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals;
- Ideas that integrate new technologies;
- Innovations that specifically target problems faced by any of the following groups: youth, women, ethnic/racial minorities, LGBTQ+, refugees and displaced persons or persons with disability.
For More Information: