Application Deadline: December 11, 2022
The THRIVE | Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge aims to identify and support top start-up and scale-up innovators who are driving the global transformation to climate-smart agriculture practices. The challenge aligns with Shell’s Powering Progress strategy and the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals.
The Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge is open to start-ups and scale-ups located around the world.
- Pre-seed to seed stage
- Start-ups will be screened based on:
- Novel – is the idea fundamentally different, disruptive and unproven?
- Valuable – could the idea create substantial new value if it works?
- Doable – is there a plan to prove the concept quickly and affordably?
- Relevant – is the idea relevant to the future of climate-smart agriculture?
- Series A +
- Proven scalability of a base business and formalized business model
- Detailed plan outlining:
- Marketing reach
- Team structure
- Key product offering
Winners will be selected to receive
Up to $100,000 in funding to develop a proof of concept*
ELIGIBLE FOR INVESTMENT
Considered or eligible for investment from Shell Ventures if investment criteria met
Acceptance into the Shell GameChanger program with access to coaching and additional funding opportunities
THRIVE TOP 50 FAST-TRACK
Receive automatic nomination for THRIVE’s TOP 50 AgTech & FoodTech Listings
Potential pilot opportunities with Shell
Gain brand recognition through THRIVE media and brand exposure across various channels
AWARD-WINNING THRIVE ACCELERATOR
Selected applicants will secure placement in THRIVE’s Accelerator Program in 2024
MENTORSHIP & COACHING
Access THRIVE’s extensive ecosystem of industry experts & receive focused startup coaching
Be shortlisted for future partnership opportunities with THRIVE’s network
*Exceptions may apply
For More Information: