Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021 (Midnight, GMT+0).
Eco-generation would like to announce a call for applications for the 27th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors should carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
– All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of August 16th 2021) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
– The 27th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘Ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2021 until February 2022.
– 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
– Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
– Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected.
– Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
*For detailed information on the point system, please refer to the Notice [World] Guide to the Activity Point System.
Eco-generation team shall strictly disqualify any candidates who have accrued the points in an unfair way.
*Examples of unfair practice in gathering activity points are as below:
– Uploading many short, pointless articles with only a few lines long within a short period of time.
– Dividing one article into multiple articles just to increase the number of articles.
– Writing short & half-hearted comments without actually reading articles.
– Secretly writing comments on old articles are also regarded as cheating.
Benefits of Completion
– Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
– Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
– Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
– Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador :
∙ Ambassadors who successfully posted 4(Four) mandatory reports by the end of second month can request Ambassador Goods and Promotional Goods.
∙ Eco-generation doesn’t take responsibility of tax payment including tariff on the requested goods.
∙ There are countries which up to 2kg of promotional goods can be sent.
※ Due to COVID-19, the shipment availability of promotional goods may change depending on the current Korea Post (EMS) situation in the third month, November 2021.
– Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
– Reference letters (Please refer to Section 7. Reference Letter).
– The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
– Recognition of the The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
How to Apply
– Visit Tunza Eco-generation Home>Our Actions>Ambassador Program>Application form (tab)
– Please submit your plan on what and how you will cover your issues for the next 6 (six) months if you become an ambassador to your country.
– You can check the status of your application at Home>Our Actions>Ambassador Program>My Page (tab)
– Tunza Eco-generation do not accept any recommendation letter from other organizations.
For More Information: