Application Deadline: May 13th 2019
Uganda Breweries Limited is Uganda’s leading premium adult beverage company that focuses on the development of great brands and great people. The key objectives are delivery of the highest quality brands to consumers and long term value to our investors.
As a consumer driven business, Uganda Breweries takes time to study the market and understand consumer needs and wants as well as how best to satisfy them. That is why we constantly invest in innovating and renovating our brands to stay at par with dynamic consumer trends. This goes hand in hand with our mission to be the most celebrated business in Uganda.
At UBL, we also take pride in continuously investing in Talent to ensure that we have the best pool of resources across our functions. This goes hand in hand with our ambition to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products company in Uganda.
In order to qualify for internship, students will have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a recognized institution for the first degree program and are eligible for their internship as partial fulfilment of the course work requirements by the Institution.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details
The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension
For More Information: