Application Deadline: September 10, 2022
The rapid spread of digital technologies across Africa is creating many business opportunities. Yet, women entrepreneurs still face obstacles to grow their businesses. To help address this challenge, the eTrade for Women initiative, led by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, will host a Masterclass for women digital entrepreneurs from English-speaking African countries in Lagos, Nigeria, on 6-9 December 2022. The Masterclass is organized in partnership with Damilola Olokesusi, Founder and CEO of Shuttlers, and eTrade for Women Advocate.
In order to apply to the Masterclass, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a woman and you are the founder/co-founder of your business
- You have a track record of 2 to 5 years in this role
- New technologies and digital tools are at the heart of your business model and operations
- You are based in one of the following countries : Cameroon, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda
- You want to make a difference and impact your ecosystem
All sessions will be delivered by renowned business leaders and experts in their ﬁelds.
The Masterclass will combine :
- Inspirational Talks
- Learning Sessions
- Policy Dialogues
- Networking Opportunities
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass Program 2022