Application Deadline: 30 September 2023
The theme of the UNHCR Youth with Refugees 2023 art contest is “Hope away from home”. UNHCR is calling on young people globally to submit a drawing that illustrates the power of including refugees. This year, the best designs will be turned into t-shirts by our partner UNIQLO and sold to support displaced people globally!
- If you are between 10 and 30 years old, this art contest is your chance to use your creativity for a good cause.
- You don’t need to be a professional artist.
- Anyone can be creative in their own way. Young refugees, asylum-seekers, stateless and internally displaced people are most welcome to join the contest.
- This year, the best designs will be turned into t-shirts by our partner UNIQLO.
- They will be publicized and sold in selected UNIQLO stores (including online stores worldwide and any other channels decided by UNIQLO and UNHCR) to support displaced people globally!
- The shirts will also be shared with UNHCR and UNIQLO’s social media platforms with millions of followers. Finalists will receive special prizes and goodies from UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency.
For More Information: