Application Deadline: 16 October 2023.
The United Nations Public Service Awards is a prestigious international recognition of excellence in public service. It rewards the creative achievements and contributions of public service institutions that lead to a more effective and responsive public administration in countries worldwide. Through an annual competition, the UN Public Service Awards promotes the role, professionalism and visibility of public service.
- The UNPSA will continue to be open to all public sector institutions at the national, sub-national and local levels from all UN member states.
- In the case of partnerships, the application must include the public sector institution.
- There is no personal nomination or recognition.
- The initiative must be relevant to one of the categories
- The initiative must have been implemented for a minimum of two years2, except for the special category which will be specified, if different.
Nominations for the 2024 UNPSA are invited in three categories:
1) Innovation in Public Institutions;
2) Gender-Responsive Public Services; and
3) Special category on Tackling Climate Change.
HOW TO APPLY
An online Application is required. All public sector institutions at the national, sub-national and local levels are encouraged to apply. Required documents:
1. Application form
2. News articles, featured stories, case studies or publications such as audit and evaluation report which confirms the validity of the initiative (limit 2) Optional documents (max of 3): Supplementary information such as videos, outreach materials, project documents, etc.
For More Information: