Submission Deadline: June 4,2016 12 am EST.
What does culture mean to you? We want to know. The Youth Assembly is now accepting submissions for our photo contest!
The winning photographer will have his or her photograph and name featured prominently on The Youth Assembly’s website, official programming, and social media pages. The winning photograph will be seen by tens of thousands of people, including prominent publications and UN high officials!
- Anyone above the age of 16 can submit a photo. You do not have to be a past or present Youth Assembly Delegate.
- Amateur and professional photographers are encouraged to participate.
- Individuals can submit a maximum of three photos, but each photo must be in a separate post to be considered.
- Photographers retain all rights to the original photograph, and may withdraw their submission at any point.
- Photographs must be originals taken by the person submitting the photo. Photos which were not taken by the submitter or were heavily edited on computer software will not be considered for the final contest.
- Photos which are smaller than 400 x 400 pixels will not be accepted. Photos which display inappropriate or offensive material will be immediately disqualified.
- The picture must be posted before June 8 and must tag The Youth Assembly to be considered.
How it works
- To submit a photo, simply share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and tag The Youth Assembly. We will regularly check photos, retweeting and sharing some during the contest. The final deadline for submissions is June 4, 12 am EST.
- After all photos are submitted, The Youth Assembly will create an album on Facebook with all the photographs.
- Facebook users will be able to vote for their favorite photos by liking them. The photo with the most likes by June 10, 12 am EST will be declared the winner.
For More Information: