Application Deadline: 5th June 2023 11:59 pm BST
The University of Edinburgh will offer twenty Masters scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University.
- Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2023-2024.
- Applicants must be nationals and residents of the following countries:
- Eligible countries for this scholarship are based on the categories ‘Least Developed Countries’, ‘Other low income Countries’ and ‘Lower Middle Income Countries’ as stated by the Organisation for Economic Corporation and Development Assistance Committee. Full list can be found at: DAC-List-of-ODA-Recipients-for-reporting-2022-23-flows.pdf (oecd.org)
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of a personal statement. Priority will be given to those who have not had the opportunity to study at masters level previously.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system, applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
For More Information: