Application Deadline: 31st May 2016.
The University of Kent has a long tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level.
The scholarships will be worth £5,000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees (for up to three years of study) and are offered to nationals of any country paying international fees.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent;
- the applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Please note that current students are not eligible to apply for the International Scholarship. This scholarship is only open to new students, who satisfy the above criteria
How to Apply
- Applications for the International Scholarships must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries.
- You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
- As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
For More Information: