Application Deadline: 21 April 2017 (12 midday UK time)
The University of Nottingham is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence.
In 2017 University of Nottingham are offering 5 scholarships of £2,000 each towards tuition fees to students from Africa*, registering on its Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate.
The University of Nottingham foundation courses provide an entry route to selected degrees in arts, business, engineering, science and social sciences and are an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to undertake a bachelors degree while studying at a world-class university.
You can apply for this high achiever prize if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) an African country* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start on the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate at Nottingham in September 2017. You must have gone firm on that offer by 21 April 2017.
*3 of these scholarships will be reserved for students from Kenya or Nigeria
- 5 scholarships of £2,000 each towards tuition fees to students from Africa*, registering on our Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate.
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in late June
- Students will only be eligible to receive this high achiever prize if they meet the conditions of their academic offer
- The high achiever prize is for the first year only
For More Information: