Application Deadline: March 28th 2018
TOTAL, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, selects and sponsors young Nigeria scholars for Masters degree programs in Engineering and Geosciences (Oil and Gas related) in top universities in France. The award is full board.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the 2018 NNPC/TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship
- Applicants must be Nigerian
- Must hold a university degree (minimum second class upper) obtained between 2013 and 2017
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
Interested applicants should visit www.careers.total.com for detailed information on the institutions. All applications must be completed online. No paper application will be accepted.
Tips for Navigating the TOTAL Careers Website
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- On the navigation bar, click “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Navigate to “Our offers” and “select” your language preference
- Click on “Advanced Search”
- ln the “Country” text box type ‘Nigeria’
- ln the “Functional discipline” option box select ‘Research Innovation & Development’
- Then click “Search” to display the advertised Scholarship program in Nigeria.
- Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to view details of the application. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on ‘Apply to job’ at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form
What your CV should contain
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note : ALL communication will be by email only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education; institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TOTAL does not take responsibility for any careers/job/training vacancies placed outside the TOTAL careers website www.careers.total.com
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the NNPC/TOTAL/ QUAI D’ORSAY International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2018
Good day Sir / Ma,
It,s a good opportunity to formally write to you on my interest of wanting to be part of the scholarship team that would be sent to france for masters programme.
I am a gradute of mechanical / Production engineering with second class honours ( B.Engr) year 2006 and personally managing my small engineering firm / outfit here in Warri, Delta state.
I am good in my field and would want to appeal to you to find a space for me in this masters programme coming up as i do promise to be one of the best in my chosen field of discipline most especially in the areas of Automobile and power plant maintenance.
You can contact me personally with my email address below to enquire more about me and to peruse through my C.V that will be sent across to you if needed to see the nature of projects i have embarked on before now.
Engr. martins. Aitanu
I can’t seem to find this scholarship programme on the portal.
pls is there anyway they can consider a granduate without goin for service.i will b greatful if ur organization wil considerable.Tnx
[…] Total, in partnership with The Embassy of France in Nigeria, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars to master’s degree programs in Management, Finance, […]