Application Deadline: June 4th, 2018
The ADAA is a global digital media competition for student creators. Connected to industry professionals, academic leaders, and top brands, the ADAA is launching the next generation of student careers.
With 14 categories, the ADAA is a competition for creative students of all disciplines.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 and a student enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education. Adobe tools must have contributed to the creation of the entry.
Each participant may submit 3 unique entries per Category, and regardless of the number of entries entered, each participant is only eligible to win 1 prize in the Contest.
- Fourteen (14) Category Winners will be selected from the Finalists in each category. Only one Category Winner will be selected from each category, and Category Winners may be either individuals or groups.
- Category Winners who are individual entrants will receive a winner’s certificate and a 12-month Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps membership. Individual Category Winners will receive an invitation to attend the Adobe MAX Conference held in Los Angeles, California, October 15 – 17, 2018; one complimentary general student registration fee of [US$299] value; round-trip coach airfare up to US $1,200; and three nights of shared hotel accommodations. Value of complimentary MAX student registration fee, airfare, and hotel is nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or product.
- Each individual Category Winner will also receive a one-year mentorship* with an industry mentor.
- Individual Category Winners will receive a 5-5-5 mentorship to be provided either in person or remotely, via telephone, email, or online communication platform. The individual Category Winner will be provided with an industry mentor who specializes in a similar or related creative discipline. The industry mentor will guide the Category Winner through a series of developmental goals intended to enhance the student’s ability for creative process, project outcome, and portfolio.
- Subject to availability, finalists may also receive invitations to ADAA community events, workshops, and other professional benefits.
- Category and Regional Finalists who are group entrants will receive a Finalist certificate and a 12-month Creative Cloud membership for each team member.
- Subject to availability, all members of the finalist team may also receive invitations to ADAA community events, workshops, and other professional benefits.
- Entries will be judged from August 10–11, 2018. Category Finalists and Winners will be notified by email or telephone within the month of August and will have ten (10) days from receipt of notification to acknowledge their status and confirm their eligibility to receive their prize.
- Create a profile with your Adobe ID
- Upload your work on Behance
- Get connected to the ADAA community
- Sign up for Events + Mentorship
For More Information: