Deadline: 21st February, 2014
Unreasonable East Africa is recruiting to fill the space of the Vice President of Venture Support
- Lead the application and selection process every year
- Design a 5 week institute every year that is customised to the class of that year
- Design and build a strong alumni program to ensure continuous support to our ventures even when they leave the institute
- Build and implement systems to help us measure our impact
- Has worked for a startup, worked in a startup environment, and/or have worked in supporting startups to grow.
- Has experience using data collection and analysis to make decisions and you can show how you have mined and collected data in nuanced ways.
- Has experience in writing and designing briefs and analyses that boil large volumes of information down to what’s important.
- Is willing to to tackle projects without much guidance/structure. .
- Is committed to revisiting the problem to make sure that the proposed solution or answer is actually addressing the root cause of the issue and you can show how you have experimented, learned, adapted, and then re-experimented.
- Is committed to serve this team. You believe that no task is too small.
- Has Strong relationship-building and maintaining skills
- Has a hunger for learning and an ability to learn fast
For More Information and Application Procedure:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Unreasonable Institute East Africa