The Visiola Foundation’s Coding Boot Camp is an intensive five-week training program that will provide participants with a strong foundation upon which to build their careers as computer programmers and tech entrepreneurs. The boot camp will hold on July 17 – August 19, 2017. It will run from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily from Monday to Saturday.
Participants will be taught the fundamentals of computer programming, including logic and reasoning, Data Structures, Algorithms, Full Stack Web Development, Python, Mobile App Development, and Graphic Design. They will work on individual assignments and group challenges to enhance their learning, critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving abilities. The aim of the boot camp is to encourage more girls to pursue technical careers by empowering them with vital knowledge to facilitate their success.
Kindly register to take the Aptitude Test at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 8, 2017. There is no participation fee but registration is required and all candidates must take the Aptitude Test. Participants must be available for the entire duration of the boot camp.
he Coding Boot Camp for Girls will include instruction in:
* Full Stack Web Development:
– Front-End Web UI Frameworks & Tools
– Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies
– Server-side Development with NodeJS
* Graphic Design
* Data Structures
* Mobile App Development
* Presentation Skills
* How to ace job interviews
* And so much more!
1. Must be an African woman aged 17 – 30 years.
2. Must have received her primary and secondary education in an African country (certificates to be verified).
3. Must be available for the full duration of the boot camp.
4. Must register and take the Aptitude Test on July 8, 2017.
Note: You must submit a copy of your passport picture and certificates for your application to be considered complete
For all queries, kindly e-mail to: [email protected]
For More Information: