Wapic is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates into the Graduate Trainee Programme. The Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with the skills required to make the transition into a structured and established business environment to groom them towards achieving its strategic goals of “transforming the Insurance Industry”. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper (2.1)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Maximum age of 23 for a Bachelor’s degree holder and 26 for a Master’s Degree/Law Degree/Medical Degree holder
- Possession of relevant certification(s) or a commitment to obtaining certification(s) relevant to the financial services industry will be added advantage.
For More Information: