Application Deadline: July 14, 2022
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a program for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions in Africa. WAAW Fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the emerging virtual economy.
– Ages between 18 – 30
– Fast learner, with keen interest in Web 3 and Creator Economy
– Applicants must be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges
– Must be a living in an African country
– Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants
– Stipend of $300 per month
– Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, Content creation, design and promotion.
– Learn critical soft skills for the future
– Access to job opportunities
– Belong to a global community
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022