Application Deadline: January 30th, 2022
Applications for the Cyber Resilience Digital Access Programme (CRDAP) powered by WomHub, in partnership with the British High Commission, Pretoria are open! The CRDAP awards 30 South African women entrepreneurs with technical capabilities in Cybersecurity.
The Cyber Resilience Digital Access Programme is an online, self-paced and interactive course. The programme upskills and builds cyber resilience of South African women entrepreneurs and their businesses with a digital presence. The initiative is in partnership with the British High Commission, Pretoria. The programme is open to thirty women entrepreneurs based in South Africa. The programme aims to increase the cybersecurity skills and resources of women-owned SMMEs in South Africa, enabling their effective management of cyber and data privacy risk. The programme will be running from February 2022 to March 2022. The programme offers insights on Cybersecurity comprising of four modules.
The four modules to be covered are:
- Module 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Module 2: Keeping yourself safe online
- Module 3: Creating a cybersecurity protocol
- Module 4: Recovering when a threat has been found
WomHub will select thirty (30) women entrepreneurs as part of the Cyber Resilience Digital Access Programme. The successful candidates will be required to take a self-paced virtual course on cybersecurity supplemented with live chat sessions with our cyber experts. Your business’ vulnerability will be assessed and supported by the expert facilitators trained on the programme.
- Applications are open to women entrepreneurs of South African nationality.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18. There is no upper age limit.
- Applicants must have businesses with a digital presence.
- Applicants must have none or limited cybersecurity protocols established in their businesses.
- Applicants must be able to commit a maximum of 4 to 7 hours of virtual interaction and engagements between 7 – 12 February 2022.
- Gain free and exclusive access to resources and content on cybersecurity and cyber resilience.
- Gain free and exclusive access to the WomHub Vulnerability Index. The vulnerability index provides a risk profile of a business from a technical, people and process perspective. Applicants with the most vulnerability can benefit most from the programme and will be considered first.
- Develop a cybersecurity protocol for your organization.
- Open interaction with likeminded entrepreneurs in the country.
- Access to one-on-one venture clinics with cybersecurity experts.
- Increased knowledge and understanding on how you can recover from cyber attacks, keeping yourself and business safe online.
- Applications must be completed online. It is recommended that responses are completed offline first as you cannot save your application and return.
- The deadline for submitting completed applications is 30 January 2022, 23h59 GMT+2.
- An expert panel will screen and shortlist applicants and successful applicants will be contacted by 3 February 2022.
- Further details regarding the programme delivery will be communicated directly to the successful applicants.
Applications to participate in this Programme are open.
For More Information: