On October 14-22, 2017 in Sochi, Russia will be held the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students.
Aim of the Festival: consolidating the youth community of the world around the idea of justice, strengthening international ties, as well as promoting international and intercultural cooperation.
In the Festival will participate more than 20 000 young people from 150 countries of the world. Work at the Festival will be conducted in 6 official languages of the United Nations.
World Festival of Youth and Students will be the largest event in the field of international youth cooperation and will bring together more than 20,000 of young people from 150 countries around the world. XIX Festival should be a new milestone in international cooperation, to unite the future generations around the ideas of peace and friendship, keeping the history of the festival movement!
This is a platform for dialogue, global form of communication: through discussions, cultural programs, sports, through free communication to find ways to confront the challenges that younger generation is facing today.
World Youth Festival will unite the community of young leaders in various fields – representatives of NGOs, youth, who achieved success in science, art, sports, pedagogy, IT, politics, and best representatives of the student community, compatriots and foreigners who are interested in Russian culture.
You can become a member of the Festival:
- have an active life position
- are from 18 to 35 years
- have your own favorite practice
- respect the interests of your country
- consider yourself as a part of the global community
- belong to one of the categories of participants:
- leaders of youth NGOs
- young journalists
- creative, artistic young people (musicians, writers, artists, directors, etc.)
- leaders of sports clubs
- young engineers
- leaders of youth organizations of political parties
- young university teachers
- leaders of student government
- young scientists (social, humanitarian and economic, natural and technical sciences)
- young entrepreneurs
- young foreigners who study Russian language and are interested in Russian culture
You will experience:
- Visa-free entry for foreign participants
- a unique educational and discussion program with the participation of world-class professionals
- real applied skills in master classes and creative workshops
- complexity of Russian culture: ballet, ice show, a film festival, jazz festival, circus program
- Life-style program: street dances, healthy lifestyle, jogging, hitting a qualifying standards of the “Ready to Work and Defense”, extreme park, musical subcultures
- acquaintance with like-minded people and colleagues from 150 countries
- participation in a grand international youth event
- hotel accommodation
- access to all the educational, cultural and sports fields
At the expense of the host country.
- Accommodation and food costs during the Festival shall be covered by the organizers.
- The sending party shall cover the travel expenses to Sochi and back. Arrangement of charter flights from various countries to Sochi is currently under consideration.
How to Participate:
- To fill up the application for participation (* Please fill in all the fields correctly!)
- To keep track of the status of an application in a personal account
- To get at the result for the completion period of the participants registration
Your application will be sent to the National Preparatory Committee of your country. You will be invited to participate according to the results of the selection of applications, not over April 2017.
For More Information: