Application Deadline: November 1st 2015
- Egyptian national -Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program -Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative)
- Demonstrate inability to finance studies from own resources -While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS -A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required.
- This fully funded scholarship will cover full tuition, living expenses, travel and health insurance.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates must submit two separate applications to the Sawiris Foundation and to the Humphrey school by their respective deadlines:
For the Scholarship application and guidelines:
Deadline for submitting your complete scholarship package to Newton Education Services: 1st Nov. 2015
For Academic Application:
Deadline for submitting your complete application package to the Humphrey school:
15th Dec., 2015
For More Information: