Application Deadline: February 14, 2016 (GMT+0).
Eco-generation is pleased to announce the call for applications for the 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of 14th February, 2016) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
- The 16th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2016 until August 2016.
- 70% of Application, 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated with concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
- An ambassador must post at least two reports a month, one about the environmental issues given by Eco-generation and the other report about the environmental issues taking places in your region.
- An ambassador should check e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco-generation team’s notice.
- If there is any change on the personal information such as e-mail, contact number and home address, changed personal information must be submitted to the Eco-generation team.
- An ambassador shall plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in the local communities.
- An ambassador shall try to leave comments on other ambassadors’ reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
- Improvement of environmental leadership trait
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Promotion goods for effective environmental awareness events to be planned and executed by an ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s term
- Reference letters
- 3 best ambassador reports will be published to all the Eco-generation members in a form of monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter.
- One ambassador who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities shall be awarded the Best Ambassador Award with a certificate and souvenir. This award shall be judged by Eco-generation team.
- One (1) Most Passionate Ambassador Award and one (1) Best Motivator Award shall be given to the ones who showed the most passionate activities and comment-postings. These awards shall be judged by the votes among ambassadors. Certificate will be given.
- Ambassadors aged between 13 and 15 can be a potential delegate to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application
- Ambassadors aged between 16 and 24 can be a potential facilitator to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application.
Extension of Ambassador Term
- Current ambassadors who successfully completed the ambassador’s duties can extend the ambassador term by submitting an application form to the next term with the new 6 months coverage plan and motivation without screening procedure.
- Any current ambassador who wants to extend his or her term should apply again via Application form Page within the application deadline of the next recruitment.
- Age limitation shall not be applied to the current ambassadors who completed their terms successfully.
- Current Ambassadors who have failed to complete their mandatory duties shall be regarded as new applicant.
- Ambassadors can broaden their region to the continental level upon their request after successfully covering their country for ONE YEAR straight. However, if an ambassador only covers one’s country during the continental ambassador period, their coverage will return to the country level in the next term.
- One ambassador can cover only ONE country/continent during the term.
How to Apply:
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation/E-gen Event/Ambassador Program/Application form
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
For More Information: